Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Top 5 Personal Productivity Tools

If you've been reading along this week, you know I'm working on personal productivity, with the help of the 15 Days To Freedom Blog Challenge. Day 3 and its all about productivity tools. I'll just share a few that I love and why.


  1. Google Mail and Calendar - I honestly love most things Google.  I rely on Google Mail and Calendar to function daily.  The Calendar would be my #1 pick for productivity tools.  Everything goes on my calendar - appointments, reminders, everything.  I love that it's easy to use and accessible from anywhere.  You can also use your Google account to log into many other apps.  
  2. Dropbox - I don't know how I ever lived without Dropbox.  This allows me to access all of my files from anywhere and any device.  My product profiles, images, order forms, applications, personal information, just everything that I need is always available to me.  I never have to say, "it's on my computer, I'll send it to you when I get home."  Dropbox is like walking around with a digital filing cabinet on my phone.  I can also use it to share files publicly from my blog or social media.  I  highly recommend it!
  3. OnePageCRM - This is a simple and easy tool for small business customer relationship management tool.  This aspect of my business has been a challenge from day one!  This tool is simple to use and provides contact and sales info and provides a foolproof follow-up system.  It is quickly climbing up to #1 for productivity tools!
  4. IF - IF empowers you with creative control over the products and apps you love.  It lets you create automated processes within the apps you love and use.  My favorite function is linking it with the DASH app and my OBD to track my mileage!  Yes, it links my GPS on my phone, my OBD and then creates an Excel mileage log for me!  
  5. Evernote - Evernote is like a digital notepad that I use to make lists and take notes.  You can use it for all sorts of things.  I like to use it to record things I might need to refer back to, from notes about catering events to costs of my grandmother's funeral to packing lists for cruises.  
What keeps your life simple and productive?

No comments:

Post a Comment