Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Defining the MIAs for the day!

7 steps to a great day!
Since January, my life and my business have been in full swing! Scratch that! For the past 5 years, I've been on-the-go!   Don't get me wrong, I've loved every minute of it!  I love being in motion and I love helping people!

Over all this time, I've studied many "secrets to success" to help me implement and practice better time management and use my time and resources more effectively.

One of the latest ideas I'm incorporating is defining the daily MIAs.  "MIA?" you ask?  No, not missing in action!!

Most 
Important 
Actions  

Daily I ask myself, what is my Most Important Action for today?

The idea is to pick 1-2, no more than 3, things that are most important to do for the day.  Do these things FIRST and then move on to other tasks. 

This week, I've been on a mission to better coordinate my client and team support. Our client-base and team have grown at an unbelievable rate since January! I'm not surprised; the Bible says there is a time to sew and a time to harvest...    

As the harvest comes, you've got to be prepared... use it or lose it ;)  I want to be prepared to give my team and clients my best support.  I've been putting a new support system into place this week using this great new app.  This allows me to schedule my support calls with my team and my clients to ensure they are getting the results they want.  

I have a Company and Product Overview event tonight that has to come first today!  Fortunately, the new app helps with this too!

My MIAs for today:

1.  Follow-up with guest list for tonight.
2.  Prepare materials for tonight.
3.  Place product order.

What are your most important actions for today?  How do you get it all done?



(Today's post is Day 2 of the 15 Days To Freedom Blog Challenge.)


No comments:

Post a Comment