Thursday, January 30, 2014

Introducing the NEW XanoLean Supreme - turn fat into energy!



XanoLean Supreme
XanoLean Supreme is the world's first nutraceutical formula to solve the problem of food addiction and break the cycle of compulsive overeating.*

XanoLean Supreme works as a powerful appetite suppressant that makes you feel completely satisfied by eating less food without the jittery side effects associated with other weight loss products.* 

After taking XanoLean Supreme, you will experience an elevation in mood, mental focus, energy and motivation.*

XanoLean Supreme is the only product formulated with an exclusive rapid delivery system, SENDS” (Self-Emulsifying Nanosphere Delivery System), which increases the absorption and amplifies the effectiveness of the ingredients in XanoLean Supreme to quickly deliver maximum weight and inch loss.*



What users are saying:


“I love this program, I have never before had something so easy  that worked for me. I’ve lost 56 lbs and 37 inches, and I’m not stopping there.” - Tami H.

“I have lost 23 lbs and 26 inches so far!!! I love this program!” - Jana L.

“Before I started the FFN program I felt tired, lazy, and really unmotivated. After starting  on the products in July of 2012, I lost 24 lbs and 24 inches in less than 3 months. I  have more energy than ever and feel absolutely fantastic!” -Kayla M.

“I have lost 35 lbs and 18 inches. Thank you for FFN and their wonderful products! ...I feel better than I have ever felt before!” -Ed H.

“I have lost 28 lbs and 18 inches, and I’m so grateful to FFN for their wonderful  products and their business opportunity. I love to share it with others!!!” -Donna H.

"I was introduced to FirstFitness Nutrition products in February 2013. Since then I have been using the XanoLean Supreme Weight Loss Program. I have lost over 20 lbs and 4 dress sizes. I am so thankful for FFN. I have become a more healthy and fit person.” - Samantha O.


Major Benefits of XanoLean Supreme's Ingredients:

PEA (Beta-Phenethylamine)
Releases a natural internal stimulant, "catecholamines", which burns stored fat into energy. Increases "dopamine," the feel good neurotransmitter that gives you a surge of pleasure, reduces hunger, suppresses appetite and stops you from overeating.*

Hordenine 
Helps burn calories, promote weight loss, decrease appetite, improve cognitive functions, stimulate higher energy levels, and improve mood. Amplifies the effects of XanoLean Supreme’s other ingredients.*

Irvingia Gabonensis (African Mango Seed Extract)
Enhances weight loss by naturally accelerating the burning of stored body fat and suppressing the appetite. It also activates “leptin” that signals your body to stop eating.*

Fucoxanthin (Wakame Extract)
Targets visceral fatty tissues, mainly in the abdominal area. Powerful antioxidant that breaks down body fat and releases energy.*

ECGC (Green Tea)
Helps increase metabolism. Enhances energy and fat oxidation.*

Full-Spectrum Pomegranate Fruit Extract
Anti-obesity action. Amplifies the effects of XanoLean’s other ingredients.*

Caffeine
Promotes fat breakdown and enhances weight loss. Increases focus, energy and endurance.*

Synephrine (Bitter Orange Extract)
Promotes appetite suppression and fat breakdown for weight loss. Boosts energy.*

Chromium Polynicotinate
Promotes weight loss and lean body mass, as well as healthy glucose metabolism and lipid profiles.*

Forskolin 
Increases enzymes that break down fat and boosts metabolism by stimulating thyroid gland activity.*

Purple Corn Color
Boosts activity of anti-obesity genes that help regulate fat cells. Helps prevent fat storing.*

Bioperine®
Increases the absorption and amplifies the effectiveness of XanoLean’s other ingredients.*


No comments:

Post a Comment