Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: This week's Healthy Grocery Deals

I stocked up on that 1.99/lb chicken from Winn-Dixie last week, did you? 

If you're new, welcome to Thrifty Thursday!   As mentioned in Fit Shopping on a Budget, many grocery stores have healthy items on sales quite often.  I'll be pasting weekly sale items along with the matching coupons available each week on Thursdays.  I use SouthernSavers.com to check the sales and will generally post from Winn-Dixie, Publix and Walmart since those are the most popular grocery stores in my area.  If I see an exceptionally good deal else where, I'll share it too. 

This week's deals come from Publix and Winn-Dixie, nothing much at Wal-mart. 

Of course, if you see any other deals or coupons leave a comment below.


Publix: Click to enlarge

Publix: Click to enlarge

Winn-Dixie: Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment